20 April 2009

Things really are slipping

For the last week we've been travelling with a couple, Hannah and Chris. We met as we arrived on Don Det in Laos and literally have not been able to shake them off since. Literally, we've had a few miniscule hours apart! It is also quite funny because in Don Det our huts were next door to each other, in Ban Lung in eastern Cambodia, we shared a room, and in Siem Reap our Dorm matresses were all squashed together, making essentially one giant bed. I think they fancy us.

Anyway, we were walking through one of the temples and I noticed that my top was on inside out. When you get up at 4 am and fumble to get dressed quitely whilst not waking anyone else up, this happens. So I said allowed, "Oh my top's on inside out".
Chris, who I've known for only six days, was stood a little further away, saw a small kerfuffle, heard something about being inside out and promptly said something which I never thought someone who I'd known for that length of time say to me: "Oh Emma, you've not got your knickers back to front again have you?"

Again. I think I'm becoming a spanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment